This form is used to request lightfastness testing as well as analysis of collection objects and materials used in close proximity to collections (cases, storage containers, conservation treatment materials, etc.). Please submit one form per project or material.
Prior to submission, consultaion with an IPCH scientist is required to assess the feasibility of your request. For consutations, please contact:
- Paul Whitmore or Kate Schilling regarding lightfastness testing
- Anikó Bezur or Richard Hark regarding the analysis of collection objects
- Paul Whitmore or Rui Chen regarding materials used in storage, display, or treatment.
This form should not be used for imaging requests; these should be made directly to a member of the IPCH “Imaging Lab Users Group:”
- Peabody Museum of Natural History: Nathan Utrup or Gregory Watkins-Colwell
- Art Gallery: John ffrench or David Whaples
- Center for British Art: Melissa Fournier